Saint Pete Wagon!

Comments

• SPWSPW Senior Wagonist
    So plan on doing the headliner today or this weekend so picked up some fabric from Joann's. It was 5 bucks a yard, I bought 3 yards. Then I went across the street to Home Depot and bought some spray adhesive for 8 bucks. So around 25 bucks to get a headliner job done. Here is what I'm going to use.
  • SPWSPW Senior Wagonist
    194.jpg
  • SPWSPW Senior Wagonist
    Came back from work and saw my headliner done by my dad! it was a pleasant surprise. Turned out awesome. Also, I ordered some bulbs from autolumination for my LED cluster upgrade and they gave me the wrong color bulbs! Very upset about that but hopefully there is some type of exchange for it. :mad: Here are some pics of the headliner.
    213.jpg
  • Great job looks good. I love the cup holders. It does blend in well.
  • SPWSPW Senior Wagonist
    Great job looks good. I love the cup holders. It does blend in well.
    Thanks man! It's an awesome upgrade especially if you don't like all the clutter around your lever selector.
  • Yeah buddy : ) I did exact thing on the cup holder and it works like a champ :encouragement:
  • SPWSPW Senior Wagonist
    Yeah buddy : ) I did exact thing on the cup holder and it works like a champ :encouragement:
    It's pretty awesome indeed. I think I got the idea from your thread lol.
  • flatrexflatrex Band Wagon
    Im pretty sure ive seen this on the roads
  • SPWSPW Senior Wagonist
    flatrex wrote: »
    Im pretty sure ive seen this on the roads
    If you've been in st.pete, it's usually here. Used to be my bro's but he only crossed the bridge to tampa once with it so I doubt you saw it over there in Tampa. He was scared it would break down or something lol.
  • SPWSPW Senior Wagonist
    So my brother gave me a years worth of Honda Tuning magazines and I found Mr.M3 wagon. Thought it was pretty sweet.
    283.jpg
  • flatrexflatrex Band Wagon
    If you've been in st.pete, it's usually here. Used to be my bro's but he only crossed the bridge to tampa once with it so I doubt you saw it over there in Tampa. He was scared it would break down or something lol.
    Over by 54th ave n. Im out there alot fixing and building friends cars. You might have seen my yellow s2k around its got cf hood and trunk
    So my brother gave me a years worth of Honda Tuning magazines and I found Mr.M3 wagon. Thought it was pretty sweet.
    283.jpg
    Yes we both have ragtopped wagons :-)
  • SPWSPW Senior Wagonist
    flatrex wrote: »
    Over by 54th ave n. Im out there alot fixing and building friends cars. You might have seen my yellow s2k around its got cf hood and trunk

Yes we both have ragtopped wagons :-)
    Rag top wagons are awesome.
  • SPWSPW Senior Wagonist
    Alright little update. The T-bar finally got here. Also removed the radiator support and condenser so we could pull the radiator support forward since my brother rear ended some tourists from Britain lol. Found one of the three tubes in front of the T-bar ( the second one without a hose) had a tear in it I'm guessing it was caused by the accident. Going to switch that out. Also I cleaned the engine bay with some degreaser and diesel (diesel works awesome to take grease out),and than a couple days later I took a peak at the bay and saw some leaking. Could it be a bad head gasket? Also, other than OEM, what brands are good once it comes to making good head gaskets if that is the problem?
  • SPWSPW Senior Wagonist
    378.jpg
    379.jpg
    380.jpg
  • SPWSPW Senior Wagonist
    I did some further investigation and found that it was coming from where the distributor bolts up on. I'm going to change out the O-ring and see if that solves the problem.
  • SPWSPW Senior Wagonist
    Not a big update but I got a new Passenger mirror. Thanks to 1988rt for the mirror. :encouragement: My brother skimmed a Taxi and created some dents and messed up the mirror. (he sounds like a reckless fellow lol) Here are some pics getting it mounted tomorrow.
  • SPWSPW Senior Wagonist
    Old: 582.jpg
    583.jpg
    New:
    584.jpg
  • SPWSPW Senior Wagonist
    I've been eagerly waiting for the past two weeks for this awesome upgrade: From_si_to_is's custom made floor mats. I'll do a mini review on these for the wagon owners interested in these but not quite sure to get them. I think they are pretty sweet. First of all, he is an awesome guy to know. He answers all my questions and regularly updated me with pics. As far as the product its sweet as I mentioned earlier. He had the available colors black, blue, and brown. (No grey available at the moment). I chose black with the grey trim. When I got them I thoroughly inspected them. He did a good job at stitching and the fabric he used is good. As far as installation, they fit perfectly in the wago and best of all, they can be easily cleaned! But here's the catch. They can be a bit flimsy since the fabric he used was not very thick.This can easily be fixed if you ask him to do all of the mats with the plastic underneath. I failed on my part for not getting all of them done with the plastic underneath lol. (Didn't get pics of the plastic will post tomorrow). I recommend who ever is interested, to do this upgrade as it will make it sturdier and more durable. So overall, good fitment, good materials, and good seller= great product! Enough of chatting and pic time!
  • SPWSPW Senior Wagonist
    617.jpg
    618.jpg
    619.jpg
  • SPWSPW Senior Wagonist
    620.jpg
    621.jpg
    622.jpg
  • SPWSPW Senior Wagonist
    623.jpg
  • Those mats look great! was waiting to see how the rear mat would look, might have to invest in the future.
  • SPWSPW Senior Wagonist
    Those mats look great! was waiting to see how the rear mat would look, might have to invest in the future.
    Thanks! And the rear mat is what made the trunk area look really clean. It's good if you don't have the best looking carpet in the world like me.
  • SPWSPW Senior Wagonist
    Ok update! This was found at a thrift store for 7 bucks. Its going to be my new awesome cargo cover. :encouragement: I was going to buy reno's cargo cover but found this. (sorry for flaking bud). Here are pics of it semi mounted. It should be mounted permanently tomorrow. Tell me what you think!
    66.jpg
    67.jpg
    68.jpg
  • That's pretty cool I like it.
  • TerminusVoxTerminusVox Senior Wagonist
    That's pretty cool I like it.
    +1 I'm interested to see how you support it. Nice find!
  • SPWSPW Senior Wagonist
    Thanks! I was going to mount it today, but Florida's "cold" temperature held me back. I hate the cold lol.
  • SPWSPW Senior Wagonist
    Alright! Got it mounted. All that is left to vinyl wrap the wood and it will be set. For anybody wanting to know this is how I mounted it:134.jpg
    135.jpg
    136.jpg
    137.jpg
    Another cool thing it does.
    138.jpg
  • SPWSPW Senior Wagonist
    This is my favorite thing of all:
    139.jpg
  • SPWSPW Senior Wagonist
    It's finished! Looks pretty oem.:victorious: Got pics of it all cleaned up and with the rear mat in. I'm currently doing the LED speedometer upgrade I'll make a little write up on it. Stay tuned!
    195.jpg

196.jpg