Saint Pete Wagon!

I finally got a wagon! After waiting for a while, I bought it for $700 from my brother. First owner was an elderly lady. Second owner was a 40 year old lady. Originally she bought it for her daughter, but it just sat in her garage for a year. Then comes along my brother and scooped it up for $1250 with 75,000 miles. Two years later, my bro sold it to me for $700 as said earlier, with 90,000 miles. It's an auto and 2wd. Interior is clean. I'll get more pics later of it. It was painted green by Macco by 2nd owner. It has a couple dents on right front door, back left door, a dent on top of the rear wheel area, and a pretty big scratch on the rear left side. Also, radiator support is pretty bent. Has electrical problems. Auto seat belts don't move, indicators don't blink, non of the gauges don't work except the RPM'S, and lever selector doesn't move when car turns on. If some one could tell me the problem I would appreciate it.

Really don't have plans Il just do things as they go.

Right now, Im waiting for my brake pads and rotors and window wipers which should be coming tomorrow.

Here are some pics If I figure out how to upload them lol.

Comments

• SPWSPW Senior Wagonist
    Here goes a couple. Thanks for looking.

495.jpg
    496.jpg
    497.jpg
  • SPWSPW Senior Wagonist
    498.jpg
  • 90 RT4WD (Cody)90 RT4WD (Cody) Senior Wagonist
    Hay, looks great!

Your cluster issue sounds like maybe a fuse or two? also as for auto seat belts, There is a lifetime warranty on them from Honda I took my wagon in and got all new belts for free! If you just take it in they can look at them...

How did the new struts go?
  • SPWSPW Senior Wagonist
    Whats up! Struts are getting there way in there got the right one in there last Sunday that was a pain lol. Should be done with the struts and brakes this weekend. Im definetly going to visit Honda and see what they can do about it.
    Yeah progress is great! and good luck to you at Honda! The problem mine had was that none of the belts retracted, and one ad a small tear. but they replaced them no problems.
  • SPWSPW Senior Wagonist
    Thats awesome. And thanks! Same thing is happening here the belts don't retract. Hopefully I can get to Honda soon.
  • rbwdrivenrbwdriven Senior Wagonist
    my belts did the same.

It is the fuse holder that connects to the battery.

Replace the factory fuse holder with another one or take apart and add two inline fuse holders.
  • SPWSPW Senior Wagonist
    Il try that. Thanks for the help.
  • bam-bambam-bam Council Member
    rbwdriven wrote: »
    my belts did the same.

It is the fuse holder that connects to the battery.

Replace the factory fuse holder with another one or take apart and add two inline fuse holders.

but look at the other symptoms- what's the common denominator? Maybe ignition switch? None of those things happen 'til the key is on...
  • SPWSPW Senior Wagonist
    Yah it happens all when it turns on like bam-bam said. I'll see if I can get someone local to help me with that stuff. Well on the good side, I got a "Vintage Honda key chain". Also, I bought a Honda key off of ebay and got it done at Homedepot for free. Had some time to mess around with what Photobucket has to offer so I created this:583.jpg
  • The key/ keychain is sick. I cant wait till mines moving and i can even think about getting keys cut and so on..
  • SPWSPW Senior Wagonist
    Thanks man! Scored it on eBay for 9 bucks. Good luck in getting your wagon up and running.
    The Honda dealer cuts keys by your vin number, if you had a key cut off of your old worn out key it may not work to its full potential. Most Honda dealers will sell and cut a new key for $8. just for the future! your key may be worn, and giving you issues too?
  • SPWSPW Senior Wagonist
    Thanks for telling me that. My key is good for now. I'll do that for next time. :encouragement:
  • SPWSPW Senior Wagonist
    I was looking around on the forum and I found a thread on cup holders. I saw one that caught my eye and thought it was pretty practical. So I went on eBay and searched them up and scored 2 of them for less than 14 bucks. There well made but it's a little tough to open it. Arms are adjustable (right to left) to fit larger cups. Also, it blends in pretty sweet with my grey interior. Saw some brown ones while I was at it for the guys that have brown interior, didn't notice blue but it can probably be found, and other colors were available. Anyone wanting to know the seller it is cupholdersonline_com. Hopefully I can get it mounted tomorrow. I plan on trying to use double sided tape but I doubt it will hold the cup. Plan B is to use Velcro. If all else fails, Plan C is to bolt into place but I feel annoyed drilling into the panels. Picture time! It was getting dark sorry for the bad pics:
    816.jpg
    817.jpg
    818.jpg
  • SPWSPW Senior Wagonist
    Having a hatch that actually lifts by it self is amazing!

Before:
    950.jpg

After:
    951.jpg
  • maxfromCOmaxfromCO Band Wagon
    i really like the green!
  • RoRoRoRo Wagonist
    there is no way Velcro will hold that, it won't stick to the fabric what's so ever enough that it will hold a can of pop, that's your biggest issue, you will have to bolt it there or check out my build and where I put cup holders lol
  • SPWSPW Senior Wagonist
    RoRo wrote: »
    there is no way Velcro will hold that, it won't stick to the fabric what's so ever enough that it will hold a can of pop, that's your biggest issue, you will have to bolt it there or check out my build and where I put cup holders lol
    Yah it most likely wont stick to the fabric. I might just end up bolting it on. Looked through your thread and didn't find it. Maybe my slow internet lol. But I'm pretty sure it's the one mounted next to the center console on the rug right? How did you get it mounted?
  • SPWSPW Senior Wagonist
    maxfromCO wrote: »
    i really like the green!
    Thanks man!
  • actually lifts itself or just holds itself open? little confused.. :p
  • SPWSPW Senior Wagonist
    actually lifts itself or just holds itself open? little confused.. :p
    Hahaha didn't think about that when I wrote that. Let's just say it does both.
  • SPWSPW Senior Wagonist
    Alright had some spare time today and got the cup holders mounted. Tell me what ya think:
    989.jpg
    990.jpg
    Blends in pretty well:
    991.jpg
  • RoRoRoRo Wagonist
    My cup holders were flower pots on the dash lolol yours looks good, blends in well, are those just 4 screws into the panel or jut and bolted through?
  • SPWSPW Senior Wagonist
    RoRo wrote: »
    My cup holders were flower pots on the dash lolol yours looks good, blends in well, are those just 4 screws into the panel or jut and bolted through?
    I remember the flower cups now. I thought that was pretty creative. And yah first, I just marked 6 dots,pre drilled, than just screwed in the 6 screws with a screw driver. It turned out really sturdy.Also I wanted to add, it doesn't interfere with driving.
  • SPWSPW Senior Wagonist
    Kudos to prennro for making this awesome vinyl for me. It was very nerve racking putting it on that's why it kinda of came out bent. Here is a pic:
    998.jpg
  • RoRoRoRo Wagonist
    Thanks man, they are just two way tapped on as can hold a medium coffee, cans and bottles,
    Congrats on yours, you should do it for the rear passengers too :)
  • SPWSPW Senior Wagonist
    Double sided tape is the bomb. Im considering switching the front cupholders to the back then buying some black ones for the front. I have some black vinyl that I'm going to sew to cover up the holes in the front seats. Going to be similar to bisi's wagons seats.
  • SPWSPW Senior Wagonist
    Had a bit of time to get my driver side seat fixed up. It was a challenging task but we got it done. Kudos to my dad for doing the stitching. Tell me what you think!
    118.jpg
  • SPWSPW Senior Wagonist
    119.jpg