My $350 wagon project (NEW PICS 12/26/11)

Comments

• Whats guys I just picked up a front and rear camber kit, tockico struts, and skunk2 lowering springs. i should have some pics up tomorrow
  • i got some skunk2 springs and front and rear camber kit today here are some pics. I have some tokico strut coming in next week...So much for a bone stock daily LOL

61.jpg

62.jpg
  • jamesk wrote:
    Did you do the 5 speed swap? I'm looking to do one in the future as well and I'm pretty scared.

Do you think the 5 speed parts from an ef hatch would work?

I did all of the work aside from the wiring. Yes mounts, mount brackets, clutch cable, throttle cable, and shift linkage from a ef hatch will work. Just make sure what new parts you use, you match the motor you have. However I am not sure if the pedal cluster from a ef hatch is the same a wagon. I used a wagon pedal cluster, can anyone verify that civic (ef) and wagon(EE) pedal cluaters are the same?
  • jamesk wrote:
    Did you do the 5 speed swap? I'm looking to do one in the future as well and I'm pretty scared.

Do you think the 5 speed parts from an ef hatch would work?

I may have missed some info. you can google this conversion and find alot of info good luck
  • nice .. i need a wagon bad
  • nice conversion mods done to your waggy.

wagon..........4ever............
  • nice conversion mods done to your waggy.

wagon..........4ever............

thanks. as soon as I come across some extra cash I have a coupe of new mods to install
  • Looks good so far.... I cant wait to start my project...
  • clean ride
  • a good build so far...
  • thanks. I am thinking about doing a front brake up grade. Not to sure if I will do a EF Civic EX upgrade or Integra DA brake upgrade.
  • I had a lucky day to day and found a good condition wagon door panel and my buddy decided to sell his radiator. hopefully i can install them tomorrow.

Old door panel.
    267.jpg

New
    268.jpg

269.jpg
  • A new pic of my motor

270.jpg
  • I found a clean passenger door panel and a driverside passenger door panel. will have pics up soon.
  • This is so sick! the car looks flawless!!!
  • Nice score on the door panel. Looking great so far
  • SOL_WAGONSOL_WAGON New Wagonist
    when r u gnna install the lowering kit??
  • here are the pics of the door panels. I also found a cluster with 35,000 miles on it... something cool to have I guess.

founds a 465.jpg

466.jpg

467.jpg
  • Justin-xxx wrote:
    This is so sick! the car looks flawless!!!

thanks, I have put alot of work in her and I am hoping to have a fresh coat of paint by next summer.
  • SOL_WAGON wrote:
    when r u gnna install the lowering kit??

I think i am going to wait on lowering until this summer.
  • Sparkles wrote:
    Nice score on the door panel. Looking great so far

thanks
  • Damn my reverse lights switch took a crap today. I guest tomorrow i will be going to the junk yard.
  • Looks great............
  • thanks. Car is running like a champ
  • whats up everyone, I came across a DA Integra armrest and OEM Honda Wagon rear speaker pods today! I am very happy!

412.jpg

413.jpg
  • nice find. which jy places are you going to? wanna share some info. thanks

wagon........................4ever.......................
  • SpeedLogicSpeedLogic New Wagonist
    Car is looking good man...keep the updates rolling!
  • nice find. which jy places are you going to? wanna share some info. thanks

wagon........................4ever.......................

The yards in san diego have worked out for me
  • unlimited02unlimited02 Senior Wagonist
    nice... u got some goodies...
  • Yep i just havent had time to install... sucks:(