Spotted civic wagon in movies

13»

Comments

• CharbCharb Administrator
    Sad thing about that is, I'm 99% sure I know exactly where she's standing lol

(on 2nd near Fred Meyer on Thor)
  • HaydzHaydz Moderator
    New Zealand show called Police 10-7 (pretty gold sometimes) has a Shuttle on it tonight...

Lady was drunk and driving a Shuttle erratically and so the Police pulled her over. Good times.
  • motorpunxmotorpunx New Wagonist
    In Sunshine Cleaning there a '87 Wagon...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wf5S-1tJlg0
  • TerminusVoxTerminusVox Senior Wagonist
    motorpunx wrote:
    In Sunshine Cleaning there a '87 Wagon...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wf5S-1tJlg0
    Are you talking about the wagon at 1:03 and 2:19? I think that's a Toyota Tercel Wagon ( viewtopic.php?f=4&t=12565&hilit=toyota+wagon ) The give away is the asymmetrical license plate surround or garnish or whatever. I believe all of the Civic Wagons are symmetrical back there.

http://www.google.com/search?tbm=isch&h ... 2.9.1l12l0
  • leWolfleWolf Senior Wagonist
    Haydz wrote:
    New Zealand show called Police 10-7 (pretty gold sometimes) has a Shuttle on it tonight...

Lady was drunk and driving a Shuttle erratically and so the Police pulled her over. Good times.

Heck, I drive my wagon erraticly when I'm not drunk.
    Good Times.
    I have still yet to see the episode of law and order again that had one in it.
  • just watched "yes dear" and the episode where they try to go to the grand canyon, theyre in a parking lot with the rv, i think i seen a white one in the background
  • Jackie Chan's Rumble in the Bronx minute 31
    695.jpg
  • slo88crxslo88crx Senior Wagonist
    I saw a mint white one in a episode of Grim the other day!
  • idk if anyone has posted it yet or not but we spotted one watching the sitter the other day.. Its in the beginning.. not sure the exact timing. If I remember correctly it was an older one.
  • josh1vtmjosh1vtm Council Member
    just started watching a cheesy movie on netflix called born to race and the bisimoto wagon is racing a miata in the first 2 minutes of it.... it loses :(
  • black_89gtblack_89gt Wagonist
    josh1vtm wrote:
    just started watching a cheesy movie on netflix called born to race and the bisimoto wagon is racing a miata in the first 2 minutes of it.... it loses :(

I actually downloaded that movie just because the Bisimoto wagon is in it. Highly unrealistic, but entertaining nonetheless.
  • black_89gtblack_89gt Wagonist
    booteh87 wrote:
    idk if anyone has posted it yet or not but we spotted one watching the sitter the other day.. Its in the beginning.. not sure the exact timing. If I remember correctly it was an older one.

I watched the movie last night and saw it too, it was a 3rd gen dark gray color. It was only on the screen for a few seconds.
    in the show my name is earl the 2nd episode of season 2 at 1:13 there is one that drives by jaime pressly in the background and then when the camera pans around it has magically been replaced by a bus, magic wagon ftw
    and then a clean ef sedan a couple seconds later
  • there is a first or second gen wagon in the second season of the walking dead on the farm. it makes many appearances.
  • JonafinJonafin Wagonist
    Spotted a Civic Wagon on the TV show "Jungle Gold." It's about 3 minutes into the episode titled "Family Emergency."
  • HaydzHaydz Moderator
    Lethal Weapon 3, in the armoured van chase. 3rd gen Wagon gets munched.
  • beastmodebeastmode Senior Wagonist
    Bones Brigade: An Autobiography @1:10:36 I guess Tony Hawk owned a 3rd gen wagon.
    5.png
    6.png
    7.png
    8.png
    9.png
    10.png
    11.png
  • Nice one! I like how he does The Honda Lock Shuffle, lol.
  • Watching Street outlaws and there it was!

7.png
  • That's not me... <.< >.>
  • HaydzHaydz Moderator
    Yeah I saw that a while ago and forgot to post it up.
  • zachj23zachj23 Band Wagon
    A coworker watches some TV show called "The Affair" and sent me some screen pics bc she knows my car & my slight obsession with it haha. Mint. Best color too :). 41.jpg42.jpg
  • HaydzHaydz Moderator
    Roadkill Ep. 33

[video]
  • HaydzHaydz Moderator
    [video=youtube_share;36ZlVrD_mVo]

@ 314 seconds, on the rock...
  • After scrolling through these, i must watch transporter and the prison break finale when i get home tonight lol