Wagon 1/4 Mile Records

13»

Comments

• ^^^What about Bisi's wagon? Has it ever made a pass yet? I'm sure that wagon has to be at least mid-low elevens if not faster. Anybody have videos of a pass?
  • danzdanz Wagonist
    with 700+ whp id expect it to run low 9's, not 11's. LOL

a good driver can run mid 11's with 275whp
  • UPDATE: Raced my wagon at Auto Club Dragway in Fontana, CA this past Saturday and ran my personal best ET of 13.391. Still the same 1.8L LS/VTEC all motor setup as before.

92.jpg
    93.jpg
  • klumklum Senior Wagonist
    danz wrote: »
    with 700+ whp id expect it to run low 9's, not 11's. LOL

a good driver can run mid 11's with 275whp

lmfao foreal you could walk a 11 sec car with 700hp goddam that car is sexy.
  • drfinkdrfink Wagonist
    vipwryann's car has gone 12.2 @ 114 now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uYuWqRV3ZI
  • CharbCharb Administrator
    ^^feels much faster hitting the on ramp lol

my guess is it's kept out of 11's for cage purposes. But that's a guess
  • Some day...
  • klum wrote: »
    lmfao foreal you could walk a 11 sec car with 700hp goddam that car is sexy.

You would think so right? I know what a 700hp car should run but I have yet to see a single video of the Bisimoto wagon making at least one pass at a dragstrip. I love Bisi's wagon build for it's flawless execution but I've always wondered why he would build a 700hp car and not ever show what the car is capable of. If anyone has video or more information on what Bisi's wagon actually ran at the dragstrip I would love to see it as I'm sure most people on this forum.
  • I'd say it's cause it's a dyno queen. They throw absurd horsepower numbers but when it comes to putting that power to the ground, that's an entirely different story.
  • klumklum Senior Wagonist
    assuming the car has adequate suspension as the video pretty much shows it does considering the no wheel hop action and the snap of the clutch you got a decent road monster but i could be wrong i too never understood why his cars never really show track numbers
  • bkmc24bkmc24 Senior Wagonist
    I'd say it's cause it's a dyno queen. They throw absurd horsepower numbers but when it comes to putting that power to the ground, that's an entirely different story.

This. The story behind the bisi wagon is basically for dyno queen shit. He went into a competition with some other tuners and the goal was highest HP/liter. The first time he went with the typical All Motor F22 bit and did well, but the others killed him with boost. Some of the talked shit and said he did that because that's all he knows how to do, thus a HUGE hp D series in a wagon for added comical value.
  • It's been quite a few years since I've been on this forum and stumbled across it again recently while searching for something else. A quick little update on my grey wagon: I pulled out my naturally aspirated setup a few years ago and decided to try my luck with a turbo setup. Took several years to save and do it right but finally got most of the bugs worked out and was able to make a quarter mile pass at Auto Club Dragway in Fontana, CA on Nov. 5, 2017. I was only able to make a single pass and then had my wrist band taken by the track official and asked not to race again because I did not have the proper safety equipment required. The wagon ran 11.16 @134.07mph!!

The setup is very simple: Still running an LSVTEC configuration but with GSR transmission, Full-Race ramhorn manifold and 3" downpipe combo, CTR cams, stock ITR manifold w/Professional Products 68mm throttle body, ID 1000cc injectors, T3/T4 Pure Turbos journal bearing turbo, and Garrett intercooler core with custom endtanks. It's been so long that I don't remember how to post pics on here anymore. If anyone would care to give me specific instructions on how to do it, I would be glad to do so.

More to come in the near future for this wagon. Planning on addressing the safety equipment issue, improving traction, and maybe even a few minor mods to improve power.