Saint Pete Wagon!

Comments

• Looks really good man props on the creativeness
  • SPWSPW Senior Wagonist
    Thanks man!
  • TerminusVoxTerminusVox Senior Wagonist
    Looks good! I had my doubts about the wood in there but you finished it nicely. Good job!
  • SPWSPW Senior Wagonist
    Thanks TerminusVox I had doubts myself that the wood would seal the deal. So yesterday I changed the oil and finally got everything put together except the bumper. I'm planning to get a new one soon.
  • SPWSPW Senior Wagonist
    I got all my LED lights for my conversion and installed them. Looks sick. I'll do a quick write up.

*THIS WORKED FOR MY 90 WAGON MAYBE IT WILL WORK FOR 90 UP. FOR SOME REASON, KNOTTY'S WRITE UP DID NOT WORK FOR MY SPEEDOMETER. HIS WAGON HAD DIFFERENT BULBS TO BE CHANGED. REFER TO THE PICTURE BELOW AND MAKE SURE IT LOOKS LIKE YOURS.
    376.jpg
    LED speedometer conversion.

Tools/Materials:
    Phillips Screwdriver
    5 #24 LED bulbs

Time:
    If I would do it again, it would take me 10-15 mins.

Procedure:
    I'm going to go over briefly how to take the plastic cover that goes on top of the cluster. On the top rear of the cover, there are two little tabs that you can take off with your keys or something flat. Beneath it, there should be some screws. Take them out. Then below of the plastic piece there should be two more screws. Take them out. From there you should figure it out.

Now I'll continue with the bulbs. I purchased mine from autolumination. Here is the direct link to the bulbs I bought: http://autolumination.com/74.htm

Keep on scrolling until you find this:
    377.jpg
    Below is a picture of the bulbs I got. I got 5 of them in super white. They are quite expensive but it's worth the extra bucks.
    378.jpg
    379.jpg
    Installation is pretty basic. It's just plug n play.( Refer to the picture to see which bulbs to remove.) lThey are a little tough to take out. Use some rubber gloves to take them out or just a piece of rubber similar to the glove. After you get it out, just plug it in! If it doesn't light up, try putting the bulb in the other way and see if that works. After you install the other four, you should have a really bright and clean display. Hope this helps.
    380.jpg
  • 369369 Band Wagon
    you should find out where that cargo cover came off of. i want one! :D
  • PrennroPrennro Council Member
    SWEET LED WRITEUP! Thanks for the pics for reference. Pics are GOOD :encouragement: Between yours and knottys, Ill get mine done soon enough. Thanks again!
  • SPWSPW Senior Wagonist
    369: I wish I could find out what it came off of but I know it's definetly off a car. (Found it at a thrift store).

Prennro: Thanks for the feedback! I'm going to post pics of it lit up. Forgot to put it up.
  • LowFlyin'LowFlyin' Moderator
    How are the hot spots?
  • SPWSPW Senior Wagonist
    If you could tell me what hot spots are I would gladly tell you. Here's a pic of the cluster:
    383.jpg
  • Since your wagon is 90-91 whereas knotty's is 88-89, it explains why you both are using the different size of bulbs?
  • SPWSPW Senior Wagonist
    Since your wagon is 90-91 whereas knotty's is 88-89, it explains why you both are using the different size of bulbs?
    I would believe so.
  • SPWSPW Senior Wagonist
    Got my Edm tail lights in! (Thanks to Silvertoe88RT) Pretty stoked on how it looks.
    591.jpg
    592.jpg
  • Do you know what that steering wheel is? Its dope, I would love to rock that thing in mine.
  • SPWSPW Senior Wagonist
    Its from a Honda cvcc. You should definetly get one. Its a pretty awesome and unique steering wheel. :encouragement:
  • RoRoRoRo Wagonist
    wow! that privacy cover looks amazing man! i love the floor mats too, wagon is looking sweet keep it up
  • SPWSPW Senior Wagonist
    Thanks man!
  • SPWSPW Senior Wagonist
    So i checked out my bumper support today.... Not good. My brother rear ended a person a year ago. it didn't look so bad after the minor crash but I hate to see it with its imperfections. So I got a new bumper support because mine was done. (Thanks to DRMORTY for getting me one. Awesome guy to know). Now I need a new bumper that I hope to get soon.
    This was how bad the support was:
    670.jpg
    671.jpg
    It was time to upgrade my TB Rays merchandise lol(One of the ice cream cups they sell with ice cream at the games)
    672.jpg
    673.jpg674.jpg
  • VladiVladi Senior Wagonist
    I really like where this is going,
    Great color, great upgrades!
  • SPWSPW Senior Wagonist
    Thanks! Still have a long way to go though!
  • DRMORTYDRMORTY Council Member
    subscribed :)
  • LowFlyin'LowFlyin' Moderator
    If you could tell me what hot spots are I would gladly tell you. Here's a pic of the cluster:
    383.jpg

Not sure if serious. These are hotspots >

682.jpg

Yours looks very even.
  • SPWSPW Senior Wagonist
    DRMORTY wrote: »
    subscribed :)
    Yah buddy! Thanks for the bumper beam!
  • SPWSPW Senior Wagonist
    LowFlyin': I figured that's what you were talking about. But mine isn't that bad. The only minor hotspots is 1 to 2 RPM and 110 to 120 MPH. But still looks really good.
  • SPWSPW Senior Wagonist
    Awesome sticker made by Prennro:
    760.jpg
    More goodies coming soon. Stay tuned!
  • i like that sticker ><
    really diggin the green
    on the wagon, haven't seen
    much green wagons
  • PrennroPrennro Council Member
    Sawheeeeat! Looks even better on the green wagon :encouragement:
  • SPWSPW Senior Wagonist
    Prennro wrote: »
    Sawheeeeat! Looks even better on the green wagon :encouragement:
    Sure does! Thank ya for it!
  • SPWSPW Senior Wagonist
    i like that sticker ><
    really diggin the green
    on the wagon, haven't seen
    much green wagons
    I'm surprised his many people like the green. It's not my cup of tea but it will do for now. Anyways thanks!
  • SPWSPW Senior Wagonist
    I thought this was creative my lil bro made a wago air freshener lol.
    765.jpg