Welcome to our new sub-forum!

I should have done this a long time ago.

So many out there have some sweet vehicles other than Civic wagons. We want to give you a chance to show off your hard work outside of the HCW spectrum.

No matter what it is- bikes, boats, cars, trucks... as long as it's powered and it moves- we encourage you to share it with us here!

Note- In attempt to keep this new sub-forum from looking empty to start, I filled it with threads as far as a year back. Expect many of these cars to have possibly been sold. Also expect to see some necro-bumps as well. Save the trash talking. If you don't like someone's vehicle, feel free to move on. We are all here for wagons after all. But respect others choices.

Comments

• i was wondering why there wasn't an "other" category on here...good to know we have one now!
  • CharbCharb Administrator
    503Wagon wrote:
    i was wondering why there wasn't an "other" category on here...good to know we have one now!

I better see a pretty little red EM1 in there SOON...
  • lol i'll see about getting something posted lol...thats a long list i hope she has it saved somewhere.
  • Is there a limit on number of build threads?

I do about one to two complete builds every month for customers. Should I just make one thread for all of them?
  • CharbCharb Administrator
    Is there a limit on number of build threads?

I do about one to two complete builds every month for customers. Should I just make one thread for all of them?

If you want to start a thread like that, do it in multimedia. Just list it as your work from shop thread or something.

Just because they're not your cars. But if you yourself own multiple cars- by all means post em up!
  • sounds good! I might have more than a couple cars/motorcycles of my own too....hahah
  • Sweet!!! But I noticed my prelude build isn't in here. At least I didn't see it on my phone. Lol
  • shenrieshenrie Council Member
    really good idea man!
  • DRMORTYDRMORTY Council Member
    So, you guys must be wanting to see some of my other toys!!! I have plenty to post...